2 bedroom apartment for saleKingsgate House, Safflower Lane, Romford, RM3
- New build ground floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen and bathrooms
- High specification throughout
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Harold Wood station closeby
- EPC Rating = B
KINGSGATE HOUSE is a newly built block of 4 apartments set within the grounds of The Grange development. This 2 bedroom ground floor property offers a rear garden and allocated parking. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
The internal specification of this 2 bedroom ground floor property includes engineered oak flooring, handmade bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances and contemporary Villeroy & Boch bathroom and en-suite with mirrored LCD television over bath.
This ground floor apartment boasts a rear garden with the benefit of allocated parking.
Kingsgate House offers excellent transport links with Harold Wood train station close by. Harold Wood station is on Crossrail's North-eastern section. Journey times from Harold Wood to Liverpool Street are already only approximately 35 minutes, but with Crossrail travel to Bond Street for example will reduce from 50 minutes to approximately 42 minutes and it will knock approximately 20 minutes off the journey time to Heathrow.
24' 6" x 12' 9" / 7.49 x 3.94m
11'9" x 11' 3" / 3.62m x 3.46m
10'8" x 8'9" / 3.3m x 2.7m
A12 - 0.5 miles
A127 - 1 mile
M25 - 2 miles
Square Footage: 742 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHD150048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.