3 bedroom terraced house for saleShakespeare Road, LONDON, E17 6AS
- Mid-Terraced Three Bedroom House
- Two Receptions
- Fully Fitted Seperate Kitchen
- Part Tilled Bathroom
- Chain Free (Tenanted)
- Private Garden
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Close To Blackhorse Road Station
Guide Price: £530,000 - £560,000.
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates are proud to present to the sales market this great opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to purchase this spacious mid-terraced three bedroom house. This property comprises of two double and one single bedrooms, modern part tilled bathroom, Separate fully fitted kitchen and two spacious receptions. Excellent location close to Blackhorse Road Station. Private rear garden.
Double glazed window and door to rear aspec, range of wall and base units, integrated hob\oven, stainless steel sink, part tiled to wall, Tiled to floor, space for fridge/freezer.
Double glazed windows to front aspec, laminate to floor, neutral décor.
Reception 1 :
Double glazed windows and patio doors to rear aspec, Laminate to floor, neutral décor.
Double glazed window to rear aspec, bath tub with shower attachment, hand wash basin, Fully tiled to floor and wall.
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate to floor.
Bedroom 1 :
Double glazed window to front aspec, laminate to floor.
Bedroom 2 :
Double glazed widow to front aspec, laminate to floor.
Part grass, part concrete.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.