1 bedroom flat for saleBooth Road, Royal Docks, E16
- Stylish and modern one bedroom flat
- Located on the third floor
- Situated within a smart new residential community
- Bright kitchen/reception room
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned double bedroom
- Spacious private balcony with tranquil views
- On-site concierge office
This is a bright and modern one bedroom apartment that has been recently developed, boasting attractive modern interiors, an open-plan reception/kitchen and a private balcony overlooking a tranquil communal courtyard.
Parkside Court is part of a residential development that includes a selection of local cafes as well as a full-time concierge office. Thames Barrier Park is moments away while the nearest station is Pontoon Dock (DLR).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60648691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.