3 bedroom terraced house for saleHIGHGATE, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Two / three bedroom mid terrace property
- Highly popular and sought after coastal location
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Entrance, lounge / diner, kitchen, lobby and ground floor bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with master having ensuite shower room and inturn leading to a possible third occasional bedroom
- Front and rear gardens both offering low maintenance
- Internal viewing is highly advised on this lovely home
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
On the market with Crofts estate agents of Cleethorpes we are delighted to be offering this two/three bedroom mid terrace property situated within the heart of Cleethorpes only a short stroll of the seafront and the areas abundant amenities. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing this truly lovely property will appeal to a range of buyers and has the added bonus of both a ground floor bathroom and a first floor shower room. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance, open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, lobby and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor you find two double bedrooms with the master having an ensuite shower room which in turn leads to an occasional guest third bedroom. Front and rear gardens. Viewing is most highly recommended in this agents opinion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60649993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7704404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.