3 bedroom detached house for saleGarrett Close, Kingsclere
- 3 Bedroom Link Detached House
- Reception Room, Separate Dining Room
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC EER: C
SANSOME AND GEORGE - ***REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE*** A Well Presented 3 Double Bedroom, link-detached house in the rural village of Kingsclere, in a quiet cul de sac location. The property comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Fitted Kitchen, Lounge & Separate Dining Room with French Doors leading to the garden, a Master bedroom with En-suite Shower room, 2 Further Double Bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a Garage, Parking for 3 cars and a Generous Enclosed Rear Garden. This property is must see property and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60652159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Kingsclere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.