3 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 1 and 2 Hawtrees, Radlett
- High Specification
- Ground Floor - 1,693 Sq.Ft
- First Floor - 1,815 Sq.Ft
- 10 Year Warranty
- Ready October / November 2019
Inside each apartment you’ll find modern comforts and little touches of everyday luxury, such as master bedrooms featuring spacious en-suite bathrooms and stylish dressing rooms. With individual entrances and private outdoor spaces that feature a tiled patio leading to pretty landscaped gardens, these apartments are perfect for entertaining family and friends al fresco.
What’s more, both come with the added advantage of two parking spaces each, situated in the property’s paved front driveway.
- Underfloor heating throughout with individual room thermostats
- Private lift to 1st floor apartment
- Air conditioning to principal reception room and master bedroom
- Dedicated fully fitted dressing room from Neatsmith, including a dressing table and bespoke wardrobes featuring Osborne & Little fabric doors.
- Bespoke Poggenpohl kitchen with wood and lacquer finishes and soft closing cabinetry and drawer units.
- Miele appliances and Quooker fusion tap.
The ground floor apartment is 1,693 sq ft and the first floor apartment is 1,815 (including lobby at ground floor entrance) - expected to be completed October / November 2019.
Peace of mind:
- Full 10 Year New Home Warranty
- Fully alarmed system
- Video entry system
Built by Griggs, a well known local development and construction company with over 50 years’ experience in building luxurious Hertfordshire homes.
Griggs has built an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality homes whilst respecting the character of the local area, with contemporary interiors. Griggs Homes captures both modern convenience and timeless, elegant design.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1360226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.