2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeaders Road, , Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom charming semi-detached cottage
- Off road parking
- Large rear garden
- Close to amenities
- Ideal first home
- EPC energy rating E (51)
A call out to all of you first time buyers! Look at what we have for you, a spacious 2 bedroom cottage with beautiful views, garden & parking!!If you are looking to get yourself on the property ladder then you need to come and take a look at this. Situated on the outskirts of Ryde town centre this 2 bedroom cottage is ideal for those of you that are looking to be close to the transport links and want to be able to walk to the town and beach. If you are a first time buyer and you are looking for a place that you can call home you need to come and take a look at this. Our current owners originally moved here over 10 years ago as first-time buyers themselves. They are now looking to upsize with a growing family and they need a little more space.This home really does tick all of the boxes, not only have you got two good sized bedrooms, a very convenient location and at an affordable price, so make sure you give us a call to book a viewing before it’s too late.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this property around 13 years ago now I knew that I could see myself staying here for some years. I have really enjoyed living here and it has been convenient for work and transport links.Over the last few years my partner moved in and we have started our family together. We now feel that the time is right for us to upsize and buy our first family home together.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'1 x 10'10 (4.60m x 3.30m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 13'0 x 6'8 (3.97m x 2.03m)
- Lean To: 10'1 x 6'6 (3.08m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 8'2 (3.08m x 2.49m)
- Bathroom: 12'1 x 6'6 (3.69m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60652588.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.