2 bedroom flat for saleCompass House, N Woolwich Road, E16
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Approx. 791 sq. ft. of internal space
- Approx. 85 sq. ft. of balcony space
- Located on the eighth floor
- Resident gym, concierge, and swimming pool available
- 24 hour on site security
- 0.1 miles* from Pontoon Dock DLR Station
- Excellent transport links
- High specification finishes
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2017 | *Approximate only
Presenting to the market this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Compass House, situated within the Royal Wharf development. With 791 sq ft.* of internal space, and an 85 sq. ft.* balcony, this apartment is situated on the eighth floor of the development, to offer impressive views across London.
Mixing contemporary Dockside modernity with the sophistication of classical Georgian Spitalfields, Royal Wharf brings together the best of East London living. With evocative London brick facades, it's the bend of the historic with the modern that impresses most here. Additionally, residents at Royal Wharf will have access to The Clubhouse - which provides residents with access to a gym and spa which includes a hydrotherapy pool and a 25 metre lap pool.
The location of Royal Wharf provides residents with access to the most established locations in London, while nearby there is a £22billion vision that is becoming a reality. Royal Wharf is at the heart of East London's renaissance with City Airport and the Excel Centre already being nearby - not to mention the Asian Business Port that, once completed, will be where Eastern business meets that of Western. In terms of transport links, Royal Wharf is situated 0.1 miles* from Pontoon Dock DLR, which is around a 3 minute* walk. From Pontoon Dock DLR Station, locations such as London City Airport, Canning Town and Canary Wharf are reached in as little as 2, 4 and 12 minutes* respectively. Equally, changing at Canning Town Station, residents are able to access Custom House Station in 15 minutes*. Custom House Station will be on the new Elizabeth Line upon the completion of the Cross Rail in 2018.
Estimated Completion: Q3 2017 | *Approximate only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.