2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKensington Close, Seghill, Cramlington, NE23
- The Only Semi Detached Left
- Modern New Build Development
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom/Wc Shower Over The Bath
- Lounge With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Cooking Appliances
- Private Rear Garden
- Block Paved Front Garden/Parking
- Awaiting EPC
Last semi detached available. Exclusive new development of 7 houses in a cul-de-sac location. This two bedroom home accentuates the sense of light and space and we truly recommend a viewing. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloaks/WC, modern kitchen built in cooking appliance, lounge/dining room french doors to rear garden, to the first floor two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC, comprising of a three piece white suite with shower over the bath and complimentary tiled splash backs. Externally there is a block paved garden/parking to front and a low maintenance rear garden. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC Grade C.
Seghill is a small semi rural village located on the Northumberland border which is the county boundary between Northumberland and Tyne and Wear. With local amenities including shops and schools. Good access for the A19.
Built to a high standard, these superb homes are set in an exclusive cul-de-sac. The lovely starter homes are ideally suited for first time buyers or an investment purchaser. This particular Semi Detached is the last of the 3 in a row to be sold and we strongly recommend buyers give it serious consideration on their property searh.
Cloakroom / WC
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 8" (2.92m x 2.34m )
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 5" x 10' 8" (4.7m x 3.25m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 15' 5" x 10' 0" (4.7m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 7' 1" (3.18m x 2.16m )
Bathroom / WC
Front Garden / Parking
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60655159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528600964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Whitley Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.