2 bedroom terraced house for saleTitchfield Terrace, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Traditional Terrace
- Town Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Attic room with ensuite bathroom
- View Now
This two/three bed mid terrace home is conveniently located for immediate access to Hucknalls amenities, including shops, tram/train and public transport links. Ideally suited to a buy to let investor or first time buyer this property offers well proportioned accommodation set over three floors.
This mid terrace home is conveniently located for immediate access to Hucknalls amenities, including shops, supermarkets, tram/train and public transport links. Ideally suited to a buy to let investor or first time buyer this property offers well proportioned accommodation set over three floors. In brief the accommodation comprises:- lounge, kitchen diner, rear lobby and bathroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and to the second floor there is an attic room with ensuite bathroom. Outside there is a rear yard with space for table and chairs and two outbuildings. VIEWING OF THIS THREE STOREY TRADITIONAL HOME IS A MUST - CALL TO VIEW NOW 0115 9680528
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.43m into recess )
Accessed via Upvc door to the front elevation this lounge further includes Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, electric fireplace, radiator, light fans and access door to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 12' 7" x 11' 4" max ( 3.84m x 3.45m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, tiled splashbacks, Upvc double glazed window to rear and door to rear lobby.
With Upvc door to side allowing access to the yard, space for fridge freezer and door to the bathroom.
Fitted with panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs, radiator and Upvc double glazed obscure windows to both rear and side elevations.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to the bedrooms and access to stairs leading to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.45m into recess )
This master bedroom has Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, understaffs wardrobe and further built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
This second double bedroom has Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Attic Room 11' 3" max x 7' 8" plus recess ( 3.43m max x 2.34m plus recess )
This fully functional, useful attic room could be used for multiple purposes having power and lighting, access to eaves storage and door to the ensuite bathroom.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with recessed shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled splash backs, recessed shelving and built in airing cupboard.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance paved yard and two outbuildings, one of which includes w.c. and the other providing useful storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60656696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.