4 bedroom apartment for saleThe Monastery, Woodleigh, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- 3 double bedrooms
- 3 en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Large dressing room/Bedroom 4
- Arranged over 2 floors
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Large open plan living
- Separate utility room
- Plenty of built-in storage
- Garage and parking
- Exclusive private estate
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Monastery enjoys a wonderful sense of tranquillity. Cloisters is an outstanding property benefiting from spacious accommodation arranged over 2 floors, it boasts a wonderful open plan living space leading into a generous kitchen/breakfast room with high-end integrated appliances, which in turn leads to a separate living room. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, all with en-suites, along with a large dressing room which could be converted into a 4th bedroom. Cloisters is a truly unique property located in an historic building that has been given an innovative contemporary twist, with access to state of the art facilities including an indoor 12metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi located in the properties former chapel.
Woodleigh is an attractive village with a good community and excellent communications to Totnes, Kingsbridge and the A38 Devon Expressway. The settlement dates back to Norman times and is mentioned in the Domesday Book. It encompasses land designated as being of outstanding natural beauty and is adjacent to the River Avon. Much of the surrounding woodland is owned and managed by the Woodland Trust and therefore offers beautiful river and woodland walks. Within a mile of the property are the popular Avon Mill Garden Centre with deli, cafe and the Aune Valley Farm Shop with its newly opened Cafe. Also, close by is the village of Loddiswell which has a primary school, shops and pub. Kingsbridge, just over 3 miles to the south and provides a more extensive range of shops, leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, library and schools and churches.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60657346.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.