3 bedroom detached house for saleOchil Road, Blackford, Auchterarder
- 3/4 Bedroom Traditional Stone Dwelling
- Stunning Gardens and Magnificent Views
- Substantial Conservatory
- Bespoke Kitchen
- EPC- F(34)
- DG/ LPG Central Heating
- Viewing Advised By The Agents
An impressive 3/4 bedroom traditional detached home set in substantial gardens with magnificent countryside views. Viewing advised by the agents.
Set in the idyllic hamlet of Seathaugh this wonderful family home dates back to circa 1880 and offers generous accommodation set over two levels. The flexible layout consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, sitting room with feature gas fired burner, well-proportioned dining room, central family room, stunning bespoke (Murray & Murray) pine breakfasting kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and 5 ring burner, utility area, office/bedroom 4, shower room and substantial conservatory which allows for wonderful views to the garden and surrounding countryside. The upper floor offers three double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The upper level provides some of the most striking views to the surrounding Perthshire countryside.
All rooms are presented to a good standard throughout which is complemented by quality floor coverings. The home further benefits from double glazing, LPG central heating and extensive storage provision including built in wardrobes to each of the main bedrooms.
As mentioned the home sits within magnificent garden grounds on an elevated site with a sweeping driveway providing off street parking. A pond situated within the garden offers a home to ducks while the local red squirrels enjoy the peaceful backdrop. An attractive patio area is situated from the conservatory and makes an i
Sitting Room 15' 5" x 11' 6" plus door recess ( 4.70m x 3.51m plus door recess )
Kitchen 15' 6" x 13' 5" max ( 4.72m x 4.09m max )
Utility Area 15' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.75m x 3.30m )
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 21' 2" max x 20' max ( 6.45m max x 6.10m max )
Family Room 15' plus door recess x 13' 11" ( 4.57m plus door recess x 4.24m )
Office/bedroom 4 18' 5" x 10' 2" ( 5.61m x 3.10m )
Dining Room 15' 5" x 13' 11" ( 4.70m x 4.24m )
Bedroom 1 13' to front of wardrobe x 13' 10" ( 3.96m to front of wardrobe x 4.22m )
Bedroom 2 13' to front of wardrobe x 11' 7" ( 3.96m to front of wardrobe x 3.53m )
Bedroom 3 13' x 10' 9" plus door recess ( 3.96m x 3.28m plus door recess )
Bathroom 9' 7" plus door recess x 7' 1" ( 2.92m plus door recess x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658445.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.