2 bedroom flat for saleNo.1 West India Quay, 26 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
- Duplex 2 bedroom Sub-Penthouse
- 29th and 30th Floor 2030 square foot covered area
- Luxury Iconic Development
- Above Canary Wharf Marriot Hotel
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Next To West India Quay DLR, Canary Wharf Cross Rail Elizabeth Line and Jubilee Line
- Few hundred yards from Canary Wharf shopping Centre, with its many Bars and Restaurants
- Secure Underground Parking
- Comes with vacant possession
- 2901 No 1 West India Quay. 26 Hertsmere road Canary Wharf, E14 4EG
Located in the outstanding No One West India Quay building this stunning 29th and 30th floor two bedroom duplex apartment offers the height of luxury urban living and boasts amazing views across London.
Contemporary and stylish throughout the property comprises a generously proportioned open plan living/dining space with double height ceiling and views of Canary Wharf and the City of London veiws this development has, very high specification integrated kitchen.
Upstairs there is a mezzanine study. Sitting area looking down over the reception and dinning. Exceptionally large Master bedroom almost the size of a 1 bed apartment excellent size second double bedrooms both with en suite luxury bathroom . The development sits on top of the Marriot Hotel. There is secure underground parking and 24 hr concierge.
No1 West India Quay Tower was designed by international architects HOK International was the final phase of the redevelopment of the West India Quay & Port East area. With its knife-edge profile and elegant curves, this 32-storey tower of stainless steel and glass rising 360 ft above the quayside.
Local transport links include the DLR at West India Quay and Jubilee Line and the new Cross Rail Elisabeth Line at Canary Wharf, City airport is also close by and the A12 & A13 are both easily accessible.
Property ref: 121_1825_4457835
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60660466.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4457835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C H Estates Ltd, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.