3 bedroom detached house for saleTrethurgy, St. Austell
- Large detached character house
- Offered in need of updating/modernisation
- Available with no ongoing chain
- Large mature gardens with plot potential (subject to planning)
- Parking for several vehicles
- Highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy
- Generous and versatile accommodation
- Living room with stone fireplace and woodburner, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms, bathroom
- Double glazing, oil fired central heating
This is a spacious, detached, three double bedroom older village house, set within large mature gardens within the popular and highly regarded rural village of Trethurgy.
With generous and versatile accommodation, the property comes to the market in need of some modernisation and updating, allowing the purchaser to incorporate their own decorative and design ideas.
Accommodation provides a large reception conservatory, generous living room with stone fireplace and woodburner, family/dining room and kitchen/breakfast room to ground floor. Three double bedrooms (potential for four bedrooms) and bathroom to first floor. Oil fired central heating, complimented by double glazing.
Large, mature, south facing gardens with plot potential (subject to planning), driveway parking several vehicles. Small immediate rear gardens extend out to far side combining to provide a large and substantial overall garden setting.
The rural village of Trethurgy lies approximately two miles to the north of St Austell, very much a rural environment with countryside walks in the immediate surrounds, and yet being within easy reach of St Austell's main town centre and coastal facilities of St Austell Bay. The Eden Project and beautiful rural walks of nearby Luxulyan Valley also feature.
Combining this property's spacious accommodation, large gardens, setting and potential for improvement, it is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people and early appointments to appraise are advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7455601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.