4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBisham Court, Bisham, Marlow, Berkshire, SL7
- A deceptive modern end terraced house in a sheltered courtyard development
- With well proportioned accommodation ideal for a family or professional couple
- In the heart of the village close to the local church, village school, The Bull Pub/restaurant & the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey
- Stylishly modernised throughout with many features
- Garage plus private parking, gardens backing directly onto the open fields of Town Farm
A well presented four bedroom end terraced house enjoying a corner position in this popular courtyard development in the heart of this picturesque village just outside Marlow. Modernised and updated to provide a well proportioned family home with a high specification and many features. Part of a village community but ideal for all the attractions of nearby Marlow and ideal for a London, Reading or Oxford commuter. In our view, this property represents an ideal house for a family or professional couple, NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located within a few hundred yards of both Bisham primary school & the village church. Marlow town centre with its array of bustling individual shops, restaurants and cafes within one mile, with the Station providing access to London Paddington via Maidenhead. The Marlow Business Park is under two miles and the Marlow bypass is close by, providing fast routes to the M4 Motorway at J8/9 Maidenhead (six miles), and the M40 Motorway at J4 Handy Cross (three miles). Local recreation facilities include golf at Temple & Harleyford, walking, cycling & riding in the Hambleden Valley and at nearby National Trust lands, and clubs in Marlow for rowing, tennis, cricket, bowls, hockey, rugby & football, as well as the National Sports centre at Bisham Abbey situated almost opposite.
From the centre of Marlow, proceed south from the obelisk down the High Street towards the river. Cross Marlow Bridge, continue into the village of Bisham, bear left at the hairpin bend passing Town Farm and The Bull Pub/Restaurant on your left, then turn next left into Bisham Court, bear left into the central courtyard where the house will be found at the beginning of the row in the right hand corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW150135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.