1 bedroom apartment for saleMersey Road, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- One Bedroom
- Ground floor ex Warner maisonette
- Lloyd Park location
- Share of freehold
- Own section of rear garden
- Spacious Kitchen/diner
- Own front door
- Conservation area
An elegantly immaculate one bedroom ground floor apartment in our timeless Warner style. You're enviably located just moments from the open green spaces and landscaped gardens of Lloyd Park and our main thoroughfare of Hoe Street, and only a short walk from the transport links of Walthamstow Central.
Originally conceived by Thomas Courtenay Warner in the 1890s, Walthamstow's timeless Warner apartments provide solid construction, a dedicated front door and a private section of rear garden.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying strikingly flawless Design & Decor throughout. Your 140 square feet front lounge has glossy, immaculate engineered hardwood underfoot, pristine white walls and elegant fittings. The hardwood floors continue into the lengthy hallway and substantial double bedroom.
The 140 square feet kitchen/diner is equally flawless, with slate underfoot, plenty of natural light, sparkling mosaic splashbacks and dark marbled countertops. The bathroom is, if anything, more impressive still – in here you have glossy oversized metro tiles on the wall and designer hexagonal mosaics underfoot.
Outside, one of our finest landmarks, Lloyd Park, is less than a quarter of a mile on foot, its wide open green spaces and landscaped gardens are perfect for morning jogs, weekend picnics and evening strolls, not to mention home to cafes, courts and all manner of sports clubs and classes.
- For your new local may we recommend The Bell? It's a wonderfully Walthamstow gastropub with delicious food, great service and a lovely beer garden, all less than a half mile on foot.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- Walthamstow Central station is a three quarter mile on foot and will get you to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in twenty minutes.
Lounge - 3.9m x 3.3m (12'9" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.3m (11'1" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.4m (8'6" x 7'10") -
Kitchen/Diner - 3.7m x 3.6m (12'1" x 11'9") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60666834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28597636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.