3 bedroom link detached house for saleSewell Avenue, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Gas radiator heating and uPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Well tended private east facing garden.
- Ample driveway parking and single garage.
- Walking distance to train station.
Situated within a stones throw of local woods and parkland and within walking distance of the town centre, a three bedroom link detached home which is presented in clean and tidy order. Brief accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with re-fitted cloakroom, an open plan modern kitchen/dining room into utility area, a good sized living room, three generous proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further features include a private east facing garden, replacement uPVC windows and doors, gas radiator heating, a single garage with light and power and a gravelled driveway providing parking for two/three vehicles.
Joel Park is a popular development built by Laing Homes in the late 1960's, there are a variety of houses ranging from three bedroom semi detached properties many of which have subsequently been extended, three bedroom detached houses and chalets. The area benefits from being within walking distance of Wokingham town centre, train station and close to the amenities of Emmbrook.
The front of the property benefits from a gravelled drive providing parking for two/three vehicles and a single garage. A lawn area leads to the side gate which provides access to the secluded east facing rear garden. A patio leads to the remainder laid to lawn with a good variety of flower and shrub borders and a courtesy door to the back of the garage.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4416406
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60668836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4416406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.