1 bedroom flat for saleHometeign House, Salisbury Road, Newton Abbot, Devon
- Immaculate Retirement Flat Close to Newton Abbot Town Centre
- Lift Access
- Recently Re-decorated Throughout
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Well Proportioned Bedroom
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Offered to Market with No Onward Chain
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
An excellent opportunity to purchase this one bedroom first floor Retirement flat situated within close proximity to Newton Abbot Town Centre. Benefits from communal gardens & parking, Lift access and Warden Controlled facilities, spacious lounge/diner, modern kitchen and bathroom, well proportioned bedroom and alarm cords throughout the flat. No Chain.
2.2m x 1.6m
Range of modern wall and base mounted units with rolled edge worksurface over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window overlooking front aspect, partially tiled walls, electric extractor fan.
Suite comprising sunken bath with separate taps and wall mounted electric shower unit over and folding glass screen, low level WC, vanity unit wash hand basin, wall mounted electric extractor fan and towel heater.
3.9m x 2.6m
Built-in double wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window overlooking front aspect, wall mounted uplighters, wall mounted electric heater.
There are communal gardens and parking.
This is a Leasehold property. Details of the Lease and the Service Charges are available on request.
Door leading into...
Whitewashed walls, carpet flooring, doors leading off to principal rooms, door to walk-in airing cupboard with hot and cold water tanks and slatted shelving, fuse box.
3m x 5m
Wall mounted uplighters, uPVC double glazed window overlooking front aspect, carpet flooring, wall mounted night storage heater, wall mounted intercom telephone system, archway leading through to...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60671707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NAB170131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.