2 bedroom apartment for saleWinns Avenue, Walthamstow
- Ground Floor Ex Warner Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Own Front Door
- 100 year lease
- Lloyd Park Location
- Short walk to Walthamstow Central
- Chain free
- South facing garden
A smartly finished two bedroom ground floor apartment in our ever-popular Warner style, enviably located less than a five minute walk from the open green spaces and landscaped gardens of Lloyd Park. Inside, Design & Decor is pristine, bright and stylish, with plenty of vintage features throughout.
Thanks to the timeless Warner design you have a dedicated front door, flexible layout and immaculately landscaped rear garden.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying a wealth of original features and vintage touches throughout – there's white timber panelling in the long central hallway and the 130 square foot rear lounge has original timber floorboards underfoot and a gorgeous exposed brick hearth topped off with a reclaimed timber mantelpiece.
Elsewhere, both bedrooms are bright substantial doubles with more wooden floors, while the sleek, modern kitchen gives the property a contemporary twist – all glossy white fitted cabinets, under counter LEDs, designer fittings and marbled black countertops. The bathroom is, if anything, still more striking with underfloor heating, a tub, separate dedicated shower cubicle and pristine white metro tiles.
Outside and a ten minute stroll through the park soon brings you to Hoe Street, our main thoroughfare with an ever-expanding range of independent bars, cafes and restaurants. From the craft ales and live entertainment at Ye Olde Rose & Crown to the delicious brunches at SoDo Pizza Cafe and fresh, stone baked pizzas at Yard Sale Pizza, there's something for everyone.
- Walthamstow Central is just over a three quarter mile on foot, and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in twenty minutes.
- At a full 100 years, the lease won't cause you any renewal worries, also the property has been recently rewired throughout.
- Your garden's an expertly landscaped mix of patio, lawn and raised decking.
Lounge - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.4m (8'2" x 7'10") -
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.5m (8'2" x 8'2") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60671946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28597939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.