1 bedroom property for saleGoodmans Fields, Aldgate, E1
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
- 570 sq.ft* internally
- Private balcony measuring 58 sq.ft*
- South/west aspects
- Excellent resident facilities
- Moments away from Aldgate & Aldgate East Stations (Metropolitan, City, District & Hammersmith & City)
- Estimated completion: Q3 2017
- *Approximate only
For sale is this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located within the exclusive new development of Goodman's Fields. Spread over 570 sq.ft*, this well-appointed property features an open plan living/kitchen area which leads out onto a private balcony measuring 58 sq.ft*.
Goodman's Fields is more than just a new development, it is a true example of modern luxury living in the heart of the city. The development features a 24 hour concierge, swimming pool, gymnasium and spa - while for those who require further relaxation can book the private cinema.
Transport links are, quite frankly, superb. Aldgate station is only moments away meaning that the rest of London is opened up via the Circle and Metropolitan lines. Aldgate East which is adjacent
also provides travel links via the Hammersmith and City and District lines.
Estimated Completion: Q3 2017 | *Approximate only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.