2 bedroom flat for saleTrico House, Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING SHOW HOME CONDITION
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO SHOPPING FACILITIES
- REMAINDER OF NHBC GUARANTEE
- EPC RATING B
Offered in show home condition, a stylish two bedroom apartment forming part of a stunning new development.
This stunning apartment comprises two double bedrooms, large living room which is open plan to the stylish kitchen, contemporary bathroom, private balcony, secure parking, lift and residents gym. The property has recently benefitted from new flooring and luxury carpets, whilst the general decor has been much improved from original specification. The property still benefits from a NHBC guarantee.
Trico House is very conveniently positioned on the Ealing / Brentford borders with its excellent transport links including Brentford Mainline Station the South Ealing Piccadilly Line Station along with a host of local bus services and easy access to the M4 / A4 motorways. Whilst within the development, residents can enjoy a number of cafe's, restaurants and a Sainsbury's local store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60678182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRESP201215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.