3 bedroom house for saleStobart Terrace, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Undergone Recent Refurbishment Programme
- Modern Kitchen With Some Appliances
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom
- Garden To Front
- Ideal Home For First Time Buyer
***REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE, ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE WAS £62,995***
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This delightful mid terraced home situated on an estate to the edge of Fishburn but still within easy reach of local amenities has been refurbished throughout providing a modernized ready to move into home. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The property offers benefits which include upvc double glazing and gas central heating via a combination boiler. Internally the layout comprises to the ground floor; entrance, open plan lounge and dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, rear lobby and modern white bathroom. The three bedrooms are located to the first floor. Externally there is a long lawned garden to the front and a useful yard with brick store to the rear.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - UPVC doule glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor accommodation
Lounge - 4.67m x 4.04m (max) (15'4 x 13'3 (max)) - Feature fire surround with open grate, marble effect back panel and hearth, under stairs storage cupboard, coving.
Dining Room - 3.28m x 4.17m (10'09 x 13'8) - Double radiator, coving, window to front aspect
Kitchen - 2.31m x 1.91m (7'7 x 6'3) - Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level cabinets with contrasting worktop surfaces and single bowl, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, four burner hob, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, laminate effect flooring, double glazed window. Door leading to:
Rear Lobby - PVC panelling to walls, UPVC door to rear.
Bathroom - Fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiling to walls, vinyl laminate effect flooring, pvc panelling to ceiling, extractor, ceiling spot lights.
First Floor -
Landing - Access to roof void.
Bedroom One - 2.95m x 4.17m (9'8 x 13'8) - Double glazed window to the front aspect, double radiator.
Bedroom Two - 5.31m x 2.97m (17'05 x 9'9) - Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted combination boiler.
Bedroom Three - 2.06m x 3.23m (6'9 x 10'7) -
Externally - Useful storage area to the rear with power and light and access gate. To the front is a long lawned garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60679285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27038468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Sedgefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.