2 bedroom terraced house for saleChatburn Road, Longridge, PR3
- Spacious and modern Bathroom specification
- Double Glazing throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to all local shops, parks and café's
Go Estate Agency is thrilled to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced property in the popular town of Longridge. The property briefly comprises of two bedrooms/bathroom/kitchen/living room and rear patio garden. New boiler installed recently. The property is located centrally in the town of Longridge with shops, café's, health clinics, supermarkets, bus stops all within walking distance.
• Spacious and modern Bathroom specification
• Double Glazing throughout
• Gas Central Heating
• Close to all local shops, parks and café's
Access to the property is through the front door which leads into the Entrance vestibule with an
inner door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 14'4'' x 13'1'' (4.4m x 4m)
This widened living space incorporates a gas fire with surround, one double glazed window overlooking the front aspect and one radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area 11'8'' x 9'2'' (3.6m x 2.8m)
A range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, two double glazed windows overlooking the rear patio garden, integrated electric cooker, stainless steel sink unit, under stairs storage area and an outer door with access into the rear patio garden.
Landing one single glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13'1'' x 10'2'' (4m x 3.1m)
One double glazed window and one radiator.
Bedroom 2 10'5'' x 6'6'' (3.2m x 2m)
One double glazed window and one radiator.
Bathroom 9'2'' x 9'2'' (2.8m x 2.8m)
Modern and spacious four piece suite bathroom comprising of a bath, corner electric shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard and access into the loft.
Rear Patio Garden
The rear patio garden comprises of a low maintenance graveled area with a raised decked area beyond ideal for BBQs and outdoor living, fenced borders and potted plants.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10pr33fn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.