4 bedroom house for sale'Whitehouse' Greenhalgh Lane, Greenhalgh, Preston, PR4 3HL
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb, Unique, Detached, Family Home, Set In Two Thirds Of An Acre
- Rural Residential Hamlet Of Greenhalgh
- Close To Motorway Network & 20 Minutes To Preston, Blackpool & Fleetwood
- FOUR Double Bedrooms, Master En Suite Shower Room & Sauna
- SPACIOUS & VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- Stunning, Private, Well Established & Maintained South Facing Rear Garden
- Extensive Driveway, Four (4) Car Garage With Workshop & Car Inspection Pit
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Welcome To 'Whitehouse'
Built in 1973, this substantial, well maintained & presented family dwelling offers versatile & extremely spacious living accommodation & sits on two thirds of an acre of mature & well maintained gardens.
Greenhalgh is a short drive from Poulton Village & considered a rural hamlet. A quiet & stunning hidden gem where rolling fields, farms and modern converted barns can be found.
'Whitehouse' boasts a 'ranch style' exterior with matching front perimeter wall with 'stock gates' to either side of the horseshoe, imposing in & out driveway. There are mature willow trees, planted borders & a well maintained lawn to the front elevation. An L-shaped, (4) car, garage / workshop with inspection pit & lean to log store sits discreetly to the left elevation of the property.
The ground floor of this property is spacious, light & bright throughout, starting with the entrance hallway, where doors lead off to a large lounge with feature, wall inset, fireplace with marble surround, through to a large conservatory with underfloor heating. There is a separate dining room with large sliding patio doors to the rear garden, cloakroom, bespoke built Study, spacious, NEW comprehensively fitted, modern, Kitchen / breakfast room through to Utility, ground floor washroom.
A split level spindle staircase takes you to a bright, large first floor landing which guides you to four double bedrooms, ALL benefit from fitted wardrobes & four piece luxury family bathroom with whirlpool bath. The master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room & separate sauna.
This property is truly unique in every way, not only in the accommodation itself but in the location too, nestled in the countryside yet minutes from motorway access & local villages & their amenities.
This large, peaceful & private family home boasts many features, from the extensive gardens & driveway, to four double bedrooms, luxury bathroom, sauna, 16 solar panels, greenhouse, storage & log store & is most definitely one of a kind.
EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Property is freehold
8' 8'' x 4' 8'' (2.64m x 1.42m)
14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)
23' 9'' Into recess x 18' 9'' Approx (7.23m x 5.71m)
14' 3'' x 11' 2'' (4.34m x 3.40m)
13' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.21m x 3.60m)
11' 9'' x 7' 10'' (3.58m x 2.39m)
15' 2'' x 11' 10'' (4.62m x 3.60m)
13' 11'' x 6' 6'' (4.24m x 1.98m)
Ground Floor Washroom
7' 10'' x 3' 1'' (2.39m x 0.94m)
4' 10'' x 2' 10'' (1.47m x 0.86m)
Garage / Workshop
31' 11'' x 16' 0'' Narrowest Point / 26'3" Widest (9.72m x 4.87m)
L Shaped Extensive Garage & Workshop. Inspection Pit.
First Floor Landing
13' 10'' x 11' 7'' Approx (4.21m x 3.53m)
15' 9'' x 10' 1'' (4.80m x 3.07m)
Master En Suite
6' 9'' x 6' 5'' (2.06m x 1.95m)
Master Bedroom Sauna
6' 6'' x 4' 11'' (1.98m x 1.50m)
15' 10'' x 11' 7'' (4.82m x 3.53m)
11' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.60m x 3.53m)
11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.63m x 3.63m)
9' 10'' x 8' 11'' (2.99m x 2.72m)
Additional information provided by the vendor:- All the Electrics are fitted through a circuit breaker. The property is water metered. The services of the duel heating system of Butane Gas / oil with large storage for both. Sanitation by septic tank with enclosed filter system. 4 Car Garage / Workshop, The Workshop Benefits From An Inspection Pit.
The Current Owner Has An Income Stream From The 16 Solar Panels Located At The Property. Please Ask For Further Information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60681808.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7933807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.