4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Fell Close, Keighley, BD22
- EPC Rating C
- Spacious Modern Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden and Decking Area
- NO CHAIN
A spacious family home ready for immediate occupation which would provide excellent accommodation for the growing family, in a convenient location close to local schools, amenities and bus routes into Keighley town centre and further afield. The accommodation is set over two floors and briefly comprises entranced hall giving access to integral garage housing the gas central heating boiler, downstairs cloakroom with WC & basin, dining room to the front of the property with bay window, radiator. The kitchen is set to the rear with modern base & wall units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, gas hob and electric oven, external access door which leads to the rear garden. Utility room is also off the kitchen with sink unit and plumbing for washer. The lounge is a spacious 15' long and has patio doors leading to the decking area and offering far reaching views. To the first floor is a landing with storage cupboard and access to the loft area. There are 4 bedrooms in total, 2 having built in wardrobes, the master having en-suite shower room. The house bathroom is also on the first floor with 3 piece suite. To the outside is a driveway leading to the garage, and a large enclosed garden to the rear being laid to lawn with raised decking area and further paved patio area. The property backs onto open fields affording lovely views. Offered for sale with no onward chain. EPC rating is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60683529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13738106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.