5 bedroom detached house for saleSmitham Bottom Lane, Purley
- Beautifully Renovated, Extended & Updated Detached Family Home
- Four / Five Double Bedrooms
- Three / Four Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking To the Front For Several Cars
- CHAIN FREE
- Large Rear Garden In Excess Of 100ft
- Great Size Kitchen
- Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Downstairs Shower Room & Upstairs Bathroom & WC
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to offer with no onward chain this wonderful family home providing 2300 sq/ ft of accommodation over two floors, having been extended and renovated throughout by the current vendor and sitting on a Westerly facing sunny aspect plot should attract your early attention. The property features ample frontage providing parking for numerous cars, a rear garden well in excess of 100ft and a very balanced and adaptable layout with a great feeling of light and space.
In brief the property accommodation comprises; spacious reception hallway, front reception room with large bay window, rear reception room with doors to the garden, great size fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining / family room, the garage has been converted to provide either a 5th bedroom or family room/study with en suite facilities, additionally to the ground floor there is a utility room and WC. The first floor has a large landing, four great size double bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes and one with a large eves cupboard), family bathroom and WC. The rear garden has side access, an entertaining patio and a large lawn with mature shrub surroundings. There is also an underground bunker providing further storage space located under the decking area.
There is a choice of stations at Purley, Reedham, Coulsdon South and Coulsdon Town with links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). There are additional bus services close to hand connecting to Coulsdon, Wallington, Purley and Banstead (all of which have a selection of shops and amenities). The M23/25 interchange can be accessed at Hooley admitting further connection to Gatwick, Heathrow and the south coast. There are a number of excellent local schools, especially Woodcote High School incorporating the juniors which has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating and has been named Croydon Primary School of the Year. Additional schools for the surrounding areas include John Fisher, Thomas More and Wallington High School for Girls to name just a few.
If you’re feeling a little more active there are a number of local health and leisure clubs to choose from, whilst excellent golf courses, recreation grounds and other open spaces are all close by. A little further afield there’s Croydon – offering the kind of facilities you’d expect from a larger town including major shopping and recreation centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60684577.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7934090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.