3 bedroom terraced house for saleGloucester Road, London, E12
- **FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION TO CASH BUYERS**
- Ideal Property For Investors Or First Time Buyers
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Spacious Mid Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- 2 Bathrooms
**FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION TO CASH BUYERS**
This is a spacious 3 bed mid terraced house off Romford Road which is a busy hub for shopping with it's variety of supermarkets and takeaways and is also a stones throw away from Woodgrange Park Overground Station. It has a reception room and dining room on the ground floor along with a bathroom and kitchen. The first floor also has a bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. The garden entrance is along the side of the property. This property is on sale at a bargain price and cash buyers can benefit from a further reduction on the price. We recommend any potential buyers to move fast, ideal investment opportunity given the potential with this property. Don't miss out, call our sales team on 0330 223 0331.
Lounge Room : 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10") , The living room is fairly large with a double glazed bay window providing plenty of light.
Dining Room : 3.00m x 3.70m (9'10" x 12'2") , A large dining room with doorway to kitchen with space for large dining table and searing areas.
Kitchen : 3.00m x 2.60m (9'10" x 8'6") , Lovely kitchen with units and cupboards aplenty. Along with gas cooker and large refrigerator.
Bathroom : 3.00m x 2.50m (9'10" x 8'2") , A bathroom on the ground floor is a added bonus to this property. Complete with bathtub W.C and sink.
Bedroom 1 : 3.00m x 2.70m (9'10" x 8'10") , Double bedroom with room to add large bed or 2 single beds. Bay windows provide plenty of light.
Bedroom 2 : 2.70m x 2.40m (8'10" x 7'10") , Another double bedroom with room to add cupboards or additional features.
Bedroom 3 : 2.80m x 2.40m (9'2" x 7'10") , Spacious bedroom overlooking the garden.
Bathroom : 3.50m x 2.50m (11'6" x 8'2") , A additional bathroom with tub and W.C confirms the great value of this property.
Garden : A separate entrance along the side of this property gives access to the garden area. A very large garden with grass.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60685432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_000623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nu Move International, .. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.