1 bedroom flat for saleWestbourne Park Road, Notting Hill, W11
- Located on the first floor of a period conversion
- Bright and spacious one bedroom flat
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely modern bathroom with ample storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated moments from the boutique shops and eateries of Notting Hill and Westbourne Park, this charming one bedroom flat offers a spacious interior within an attractive period conversion.
Westbourne Park Road itself offers a range of shops and cafés with further amenities nearby on Kensington Park Road and Ladbroke Grove. For travel links, the closest underground station is Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60685924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.