2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill View Cottages, Nyton Road, Westergate, PO20
- 698 sqft Semi-Detached Cottage
- Modern Refitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Private South Facing Garden
- Driveway For A Number Of Vehicles
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
This charming two bedroom semi detached cottage, is conveniently located in Westergate close to local shops and schools.
On entering the property there is a light and spacious living room with original feature fireplace. There is a separate dining room with feature fireplace leading through to the modern refitted kitchen with butcher block work surfaces and butler sink. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a built in cupboard. The modern refitted bathroom is fully tiled with white suite and shower over the bath.
The property has a delightful south facing rear garden with lovely shrub borders which is partly paved, leading to a shingled al fresco area and lawn to the back. The property enjoys ample off road parking for up to four cars and has side access to the rear garden.
In addition to local shops and schools in Westergate, there is a further range of shops, schools and a railway station to London Victoria in Barnham. Nearby is Fontwell racecourse offering a season of jump horse racing, whilst to the north west Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of flat horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. The cathedral city of Chichester which offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars and Festival Theatre. The area to the north is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the new South Downs National Park.
Immaculate cottage in the village of Westergate, with a private south facing garden
Sitting Room 13'4 (4.06m) x 9'10 (3m)
Dining Room 13'4 (4.06m) x 9'5 (2.87m)
Kitchen 9'11 (3.02m) x 6' (1.83m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13'5 (4.09m) x 10' (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 9'8 (2.95m) x 6'11 (2.11m)
details approved 29/06/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60688021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 230714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, 6 Villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.