3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleValognes Avenue, Walthamstow
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- End of terraced home
- Potential for side extension
- Hugh 100ft garden
- Chingford boarders
- Off street parking for multiple cars
A end-of-terrace family home with three bedrooms, an impressive conservatory and a beautifully extensive side and rear garden. Located in the friendly neighbourhood of Higham Hill you have the wide open blue and green space of Banbury Reservoir; just a couple of streets away.
As well as the beautiful Walthamstow Marshes you have Higham Hill Recreation Ground just to the south, wonderful local schools, shops and amenities. Blackhorse Road station is just over a mile away on foot and will get you directly to Oxford Circus in 20 minutes. Alternatively, you have off street parking for several cars and drivers can be on the north circular in five minutes.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying huge amounts of outdoor space. As well a substantial side patio you have an extremely long, double width rear garden more than big enough for a decent game of five a side or a royal-scale garden party depending on your tastes. With another raised patio just off the conservatory and a pair of handy sheds, it's a fantastically well-equipped space for entertaining.
Inside, the 200 square foot front reception leads off into the well equipped kitchen and then on through the conservatory. You'll also find the family bathroom downstairs, smartly decked out in slate and white.
Upstairs the master bedroom comes in at an impressive 200 square feet, with plenty of fitted storage , whole the two rear bedrooms are slightly smaller and ideal for children. Perhaps most interestingly, you have scope for extensions both to the side and in the loft, making the property an excellent investment as well as a wonderful family home.
- You're located at the end of the terrace, with all the benefits of being effectively semi-detached.
- You're well served for local schools, there are seven nearby, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Hillyfield Primary Academy.
- For your new local may we recommend The Warrant Officer? It's a great, friendly little pub just a few minutes down the road that does a mean Sunday roast.
Living Room - 4.8m x 3.7m (15'8" x 12'1") -
Kitchen - 3.2m x 3.1m (10'5" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 3.1m x 1.6m (10'2" x 5'2") -
Master Bedroom - 4.8m x 3.7m (15'8" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 2.4m x 2.m (7'10" x 6'6") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.4m (10'2" x 7'10") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"This has been a great home to our family for the last 20 years or so. We have some great memories of our children and family members playing and relaxing in the large garden, with Higham Hill Park also a very short walk way.
Transport links are excellent too, easy access to Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow Central station the area is very quiet, being far away enough from the main road. We know it will be a great home for a new family."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60688252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27126463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.