2 bedroom bungalow for saleEveringtons Lane, Skegness
- A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular seaside town of Skegness enjoying views over open fields to the rear
- Offering lounge, dining room open plan with kitchen, two bedrooms & shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Gardens to front & rear
- Off street parking
- Viewings by appointment only
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow on the outskirts of the popular seaside town of Skegness boasting views over open fields to the rear. With accommodation briefly comprising open plan dining room & kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms & shower room. The property benefits from oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing throughout. Outside the property enjoys off street parking along with well maintained gardens to the front & rear. Viewing comes highly recommended and is by appointment only.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 1" (4.68m x 3.38m)
Having cast iron fire place set in tiled surround with granite effect hearth, two radiators, television point, telephone point, two wall mounted light points, ceiling light point, fitted meter cupboard housing consumer unit & electric meter, uPVC entry door to the side of the property.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 8" (3.00m x 2.96m)
Having a range of fitted cupboards, two radiators, ceiling light point. Being open plan with:-
Kitchen 9' 1" x 6' 2" (2.76m x 1.87m)
Having one & a quarter bowl single drainer ceramic sink set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers with tiled splash backs to work surfaces, space for oven, space & plumbing for dishwasher, space & plumbing for washing machine, further range of matching over head cupboards, extractor fan, ceiling light point, uPVC stable style entry door to:-
Rear Porch 6' 7" x 3' 11" (2.00m x 1.20m)
Having radiator, wall mounted light point, uPVC entry door.
Having access to roof space via loft hatch, ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 0" (4.04m x 3.65m)
Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 5' 11" (3.72m x 1.81m)
Having radiator, ceiling light point.
Shower Room 10' 1" x 5' 5" (3.08m x 1.64m)
Having three piece suite comprising double shower cubical housing electric shower, close coupled WC, hand wash basin with fitted toiletry cupboard under, built in storage cupboard, radiator, extractor fan, ceiling light point.
The property is approached through double vehicle gates over a block paved driveway with low maintenance gravelled gardens to one side, a block paved foot path extends to the main entrance of the property along with side gated access to:-
The rear of the property benefits from enclosed low maintenance paved & gravelled gardens boasting a raised pond, a feature raised garden bed and a range of established trees, bushes & shrubs. All whilst enjoying views over open fields to the rear.
Workshop 6.38m (20' 11") x 2.98m (9' 9")
Having space for tumble dryer, ceiling light point, timber entry door.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60689668.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.