1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWenlock Way, Thatcham
- Modern kitchen and refitted shower room
- Parking for three cars
- Landscaped garden attached
- UPVC double-glazing
- Excellent built-in storage
- Easy access to town and railway station
A very nicely presented one bedroom starter home with parking for three cars, attached landscaped garden and walking distance to the railway station. The accommodation has been redecorated throughout and the bathroom has been replaced with an attractive shower room. The entrance porch leads into the living room with access to the garden and the updated modern kitchen with multiple spaces for appliances. Upstairs the landing includes a large built-in storage cupboard and access to the shower room and double bedroom. The bedroom also has a good size built-in wardrobe. Outside, the landscaped garden is easy maintenance and includes a paved patio with side access from the driveway parking. The property has UPVC double-glazing and uses electrical heating. Located within easy reach of the town centre, the A4 to Newbury and Reading, and the mainline railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60689731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7922021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.