3 bedroom bungalow for saleWest End, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Versatile Living Space
- L Shaped Living/Dining Room
- South Facing Gardens
- Double Garage and Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Kitchen with Walk in Larder
- Privately Located and Directly Accessible to the High Street Amenities
This three/four bedroom detached dormer bungalow is discreetly tucked away and directly accessible to Stokesley High Street with its shops, cafes and amenities. Accessed via an arched driveway which leads to off road parking and a detached garage with private gardens offering a Southerly sunny aspect. The interior is both light and spacious offering versatile living space comprising; entrance porch and hallway, an L shaped living room dining room, kitchen with walk in larder, two bedrooms and bathroom. On the first floor there are two sizable bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is ideally suited to those looking to downsize and enjoy private space with the convenience of access to this wonderful Georgian market town and all its amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60690016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.