3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalbot Road, Round Green, Luton, Beds, LU2 7RW
- Popular Round Green Location
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Re Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Walking Distance to Station
- Local Shops Nearby
- Large Rear Garden
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this stunning three bedroom traditional semi detached house situated in the popular Round Green area. This location offers in our opinion convenient access to Luton's Thameslink train station and the University. The property also benefits from the local amenities of Round Green with many shops on offer. The Property is immaculate throughout with re fitted carpets in the bedroom and stairs. The downstairs has walnut, pine and maple flooring fitted and double glazed windows. The kitchen has been refitted as has the family bathroom, however the rest of the house offers some traditional and original features including outstanding coving to the ceilings as well as original fireplaces too. The house also benefits from a loft room which is currently being used as a hobby room/study and has two Velux style windows to the rear aspect providing great natural light. The plot is of a generous size and there is a landscaped front garden and a large rear garden with patio area. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Talbot Road is located off Stockingstone Road in the ever popular area of Round Green. Ideally located within walking distance of Luton mainline train station and the town centre. Local shops and amenities are all within walking distance, plus great schooling is provided nearby.
EPC RATING: D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
TOTAL APPROX FLOOR AREA: TBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.