3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale'Woodlands' Bobbiners Lane, Banks
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached True Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Home Office Within Part Garage Conversion
- Approx 3/4 Acre Total Plot
- Two Quality Stables, Tack Room & Sand Paddock
- Peaceful Rural Setting & Extensive Driveway
- Country Lane Location
- Beautiful Gardens
An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate the idyllic country lane setting and versatile bungalow known as 'Woodlands' that stands in approximately a 3/4 acre. A unique property combination consisting of an extensive true bungalow, established gardens, two stables and a sand paddock for those requiring equestrian facilities or possible conversion to a large garden. The bungalow offers a flowing floorplan with accommodation that comprises: open storm porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and bathroom. A useful home office sits within a part garage conversion, the remainder suitable for storage. The property benefits from double-glazing and central heating. Outside being set well back from the lane the extensive paved driveway has parking for several vehicles with beautiful gardens to the front. Gated side access to the the sand paddock, stables and private rear garden area which also offers a high degree of privacy. (Vendor informs us that an option to rentturn out land adjacent to the property, available from a private landowner viaseparate negotiation and subject to status)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5861582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.