2 bedroom flat for saleCity Harbour, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Superb two bedroom flat positioned on the third floor
- Prestigious development with underground parking and porter
- Impressive reception room with space to entertain
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances and breakfast bar
- Floor-to-ceiling glass patio doors leading to balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Sizeable second bedroom with ample storage
- Modern bathroom with white suite
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Wonderfully situated overlooking the Millwall Dock, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers spacious and modern accommodation with a superb balcony, underground parking and a porter.
City Harbour lies moments from Mudchute Park and the Millwall Docks, while a cosmopolitan range of shops and restaurants can be found at the nearby Canary Wharf complex. Crossharbour Station (DLR) is close by, as is Canary Wharf Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.