3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelldeck Road, Hartlepool
- GENEROUS SIZED CORNER PLOT
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
A REMARKEABLE 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering Gardens to front, side and rear and Off Street Parking. This property is beautifully presented and has been well maintained and is a credit to the current owner.
A REMARKEABLE 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering Gardens to front, side and rear and Off Street Parking. This property is beautifully presented and has been well maintained and is a credit to the current owner. This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space with tasteful, modern decor throughout.
accessed via composite door, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
(excluding bay, into alcoves) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, fireplace with inset 'living flame' electric fire, archway to;
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
UPVC Double Glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 20' x 5' 8" ( 6.10m x 1.73m )
fitted with a combination of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and splashback tiling, built in electric oven, ceramic hob and built in microwave, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door leading to;
wash hand basin and low flush WC.
UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, access via aluminium pull down ladder to fully boarded loft with lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 11" (into alcoves) ( 3.96m x 3.33m (into alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Refitted Bathroom/ Wc
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the side aspect, ultra modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, towel radiator.
On Street Parking
to front and side.
Enclosed Front Garden
predominantly laid to lawn, access to side garden and to rear.
lawned area, well stocked flower borders with variety of shrubs, patio area, shed, hardstanding area for parking via double gated access with drop down kerb (suitable for garage, subject to planning permission) this garden provides a good degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60702013.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.