2 bedroom apartment for saleAshville Way, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Dual aspect Kitchen/living room with Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous three piece bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Electric Diplex heating throughout
- Fully double glazed
- Generous storage throughout
- Entry phone system
- Communal bike and bin store
This smartly presented first floor apartment is situated on the popular Ashville Way development within easy walking distance of Wokingham train station and town centre. Accommodation comprises dual aspect Kitchen/living room with Juliet balcony, two double bedrooms with white bathroom suite and one allocated parking space.
Situation Wilmott House, Ashville Way was built in 2012 by highly regarded Cala Homes The development is conveniently located within easy walking distance of Wokingham train station and shops with Leslie Sears playing field nearby, accessed off Eastheath Avenue There are also two supermarkets nearby, Lidl and Tesco.
Outside There is one allocated parking space with communal grounds and entry phone system.
Years left on Lease - 122 yrs
Annual service charge - c.£1,272 Annual ground rent - c.£250 per annum
Council Tax C
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4449183
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60709672.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4449183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.