Factory for saleHeming Point, Claybrook Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0FH
19,720 sq. ft.
- 19,720 sq ft (1,832 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- SUPERB LOFTY UNIT/ DEPOT
- PROMINENT LOCATION
- LARGE YARD AND CAR PARK ON1.5 ACRES
- AIR CONDITIONED TWO STOREY OFFICES
- LAPSED PLANNING FOR 8500 SQ FT EXTENSION
- WAREHOUSE EAVES 26FT 6" RISING TO 40FT RIDGE
- GROSS FLOOR AREA 19720 SQ FT
Heming Point comprises a superb detached Warehouse constructed in 2004 to a high specification. The property is conveniently located at the corner of Claybrook Drive and Heming Road, on the popular Washford Industrial Estate, Redditch.
The M42 is within 10 minutes drive by mainly7 dual carriageway.
THE MAIN WAREHOUSE - measures 214' 7" by 78' 8", providing 16,451 sq feet of clear working space, having an eaves height of 26'6", rising to 40' at the ridge. Access is provided by three up-and-over vehicle doors from the large concreted yard.
Lighting is provided by high level Sodium units.
There is an attached two-storey OFFICE BLOCK of 3,268 sq ft, including separate male and female WC's, Mess Room and open-plan Office areas. Suspended fissure tiled ceilings with inset fluorescent lighting and ceiling mounted air conditioning units fitted throughout the offices. Heating is provided by electrical wall mounted units.
The total Gross Internal Floor Area is 19,720 sq feet.
OUTSIDE, the property occupies a large site of 1.5 acres including separate parking and yard space, and ideally suited for a Transport Company. Our Client had previously obtained Planning Consent to extend the existing Warehouse.
All main services are available.
£1.9 million plus VAT.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
C - 63
Strictly by appointment with our Reception - 01527 584242
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60712139.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hemingpointb980fhd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Truslove, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.