4 bedroom detached house for saleParsons Court, Stourport-On-Severn
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
****FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME****NO UPWARD CHAIN****AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE**** Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, study, lounge, dining area, breakfast kitchen, utility, two bedrooms with en-suites, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
A four bedroom detached family home situated in a sought after area and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, study, lounge, dining area, breakfast kitchen, utility, two bedrooms with en-suites, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, a detached double garage with ample off road parking and a rear garden. Viewing advised.
Tarmac driveway with ample off road parking leading to a canopy porch and hedged borders.
Double glazed obscure door to front, ceiling light, built-in speakers, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator, built-in understairs cupboard, further built-in cupboard, doors to various rooms and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Study 11' 8" x 8' 7" max ( 3.56m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 19' 1" into bay x 11' 11" ( 5.82m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two ceiling lights, coving, wall lights, two gas central heated radiators and double doors leading to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 3.15m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed French doors to garden, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, wall lights and wood effect flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 4" max x 15' into bay ( 5.89m max x 4.57m into bay )
Double glazed windows and French doors to garden, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base units, work surfaces, one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, two gas central heated radiators, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and door to utility room.
Utility 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
Double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, built-in speakers, airing cupboard housing water tanks, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" excluding recess x 11' 10" ( 4.60m excluding recess x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, two built-in wardrobes, two gas central heated radiators and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to side, spot lights, fully tiled, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light, built-in wardrobes, gas central heated radiator and door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to rear, spot lights, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, gas central heated radiator and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 11' 8" max ( 3.81m x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light, built-in wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' max x 9' 1" excluding wardrobes ( 3.96m max x 2.77m excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft, ceiling light, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Family Shower Room
Double glazed obscure window to rear, spot lights, tiled splashbacks, gas central heated radiator, bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and tiled floor.
Brick wall borders, lawn, patio area, outside tap, gate to side leading to frontage and stoned area.
Detached Double Garage
Two up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60712516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.