4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodmere Way, Park Langley, Beckenham
- Wonderfully spacious detached house
- Ideal for popular Langley Park schools
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom and en suite
- Impressive kitchen open to dining room
- Bi-fold doors to west facing garden
- Three further reception rooms off hall
- Attractively modernised to high standard
Beautifully modernised and extended, impressive detached property providing particularly spacious accommodation with a sunny west facing garden. Three reception rooms off entrance hall plus large (8m x 7m/26'5 x 23'3) open plan kitchen/dining room, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom. FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with excellent en suite shower room and family bathroom. Well presented throughout with attractive Karndean flooring, sealed unit double glazed windows and bi-fold doors to garden, ample storage cupboards/wardrobes and good size garage with electric door.
Woodmere Way runs between Brabourne Rise and Bushey Way with comparatively little passing traffic. The popular Langley Park Secondary Schools are in the vicinity as well as the new Langley Park Primary and Unicorn Primary School. Langley Park golf course will be found on Barnfield Wood Road and Park Langley Tennis Club is off Wickham Way. Popular local shops are less than a mile away, on Wickham Road by the Park Langley roundabout along with an entrance to Kelsey Park. Beckenham High Street is about a mile and a half away and from Beckenham Junction there are trains to Victoria and The City as well as tram services to Croydon and Wimbledon. From West Wickham Station there are trains to London Bridge and Charing Cross.
Property ref: 121_752_4616687
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60713706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4616687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.