4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale59 Morton Street, Edinburgh, EH15 2HZ
- Victorian semi detached house
- Period features retained
- Sitting room with bay window
- Dining room with woodburning stove
- Four bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom
- Private garden to front and rear and driveway
Viewing by apt 0131 228 1926
McQueen Legal present to the market this most impressive four bedroom Victorian semi-detached property retaining many period features with a modern contemporary feel. The property is arranged over two floors with a modern conservatory looking on to the tastefully landscaped rear garden area. Situated within a highly regarded residential area of Joppa, just a few minutes’ walk from the beach with Brunstane station also a short walk away and approximately four miles east of Edinburgh city centre. The property has been carefully upgraded by the current owner replacing the boiler, kitchen, bathroom and conservatory and is therefore presented to the market in excellent order throughout. An early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60718072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDougall McQueen , Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.