3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale55 Alnwickhill Drive, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6XU
- Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining / kitchen, three double bedrooms, en-suite WC, and a family bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout ready to move-in, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, contemporary flooring and light fittings.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, good storage provision including a loft space, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed south facing rear garden with patio, lawn and store shed, whilst there is a lawn and driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, three-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage, located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access to the living room and stairway to the first-floor and has space for outer-wear. A bright living room features a contemporary wall mounted fireplace and bi-fold doors to the kitchen creating an open living space. The stylish kitchen has a door to the rear garden and has integrated appliances including; a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven and ceramic hob. Bedroom three is currently used as a office and is set on the ground floor off the living room via an inner hall, and includes a private en-suite WC. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in mirrored wardrobes and carpeted flooring. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite including a mains mixer shower above the bath, and ladder-style radiator. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7896233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.