2 bedroom maisonette for saleRostrevor Gardens, Southall, UB2
- First Floor Purpose Built Maisonette
- Currently Producing An Annual Income of £14,400
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment With Tenants In Situ
- Own Private 70ft Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 17ft Reception Room
- Family Bathroom
- Approx 96 Year Lease Remains
DBK Estate Agents are delighted to present this ideal investment opportunity which at present has tenants in situ and is producing an annual rental income of £14,400 (Rental Yield of 4.8% based on current marketing price).
This purpose built first floor maisonette offers spacious accommodation boasting almost 600 sq. ft and is positioned in this quiet cul-de-sac location with ample on street parking. There are two double bedrooms, kitchen, 17ft reception room with front bay window and a three piece bathroom suite.
It also features its own private rear garden stretching to approximately 70ft and benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. 96 year lease remains!
Located nearby to reputable schooling, good amenities, bus links and other good transport links.
3.12m (10' 3") x 2.24m (7' 4")
Range of fitted floor and wall units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, inset gas hob with oven under and extractor canopy above, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, power points, tiled floor, part tiled walls, storage cupboard housing gas and electric meter, rear aspect window
3.20m (10' 6") x 2.92m (9' 7")
Carpet, radiator, power points, built in wardrobe, rear aspect window
3.45m (11' 4") x 2.67m (8' 9")
Carpet, radiator, power points, coving, built in storage cupboard, front aspect window
5.23m (17' 2") x 4.06m (13' 4")
Carpet, radiator, power points, coving, double front aspect windows
2.24m (7' 4") x 1.73m (5' 8")
Three piece suite, enclosed white panel bath tun with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled floor and walls, vanity unit, radiator, rear aspect window
OWN PRIVATE GARDEN
Approx 21.34m (70' 0")
Mature trees and shrubbery, gated access
Ample on street parking
125 years granted from November 1988
Approximately 96 year lease remains
£150.00 per annum
Carpeted stairs, carpet, access to loft, storage cupboard
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60723304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.