2 bedroom maisonette for saleFore Street, Marazion, Cornwall
Withdrawn from Market
- 2/3 BEDROOMS * 17FT LOUNGE
- WELL FITTED KITCHEN * BATHROOM
- 20FT GARAGE PLUS CAR PORT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING * USE OF COMMUNAL GARDEN
- LOVELY VIEWS TO ST. MICHAEL'S MOUNT & MOUNTS BAY
- EPC RATING E
The property has good sized accommodation which is not immediately apparent from an external viewing. Arranged over three floors with views to St. Michael's Mount from the main living room with further extensive views from the second floor bedroom across St. Michael's Mount and Mounts Bay. Part of the very popular Gwel an Mor development near the heart of this historic town of Marazion, this well presented home has a very large garage and parking which is unusual for Marazion. Within the complex of Gwel and Mor which is a small development of apartments, is a communal garden which has amazing views across St. Michael's Mount and access via a private stairway to the beach.
FROM FORE STREET, STEPS TO FRONT DOOR TO:
ENTRANCE HALL Staircase rising, night storage heater, cupboard under stairs.
LOUNGE 17' x 15' 2" (5.18m x 4.62m) A good sized room with two windows with views to St. Michael's Mount, night storage heater.
KITCHEN 13' 2" x 8' (4.01m x 2.44m) Well equipped with an excellent range of base and wall mounted cupboards, built in dishwasher, built in electric oven and hob, night storage heater, window to the front, breakfast bar.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 15' 4" x 10' (4.67m x 3.05m) Night storage heater, lovely views to St. Michael's Mount and Mounts Bay.
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 7' 8" (3.78m x 2.34m) Window to the front.
STUDY/DRESSING AREA 7' 2" x 6' (2.18m x 1.83m) This could easily be adapted to be a third bedroom. Storage cupboard.
OUTSIDE On te lower ground floor is the hard standing and parking for one car which in turn leads to:
INTEGRAL GARAGE 20' x 13' 8" (6.1m x 4.17m) Electrically operated door, water tap.
Immediately to the front of the property is the attractive communal garden and access to the beach.
NB As part of the Gwel an Mor Development, there is a restriction that prevents this property being used for holiday lets. Long lets are permitted.
LEASE Approximately 165 years. Service charge is approximately £70.00 per month.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60724603.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.