5 bedroom detached house for saleLonglands, Worthing, BN14 9NW
Withdrawn from Market
- A Five Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Impressive 43' Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Two Further First Floor Bathrooms
- Established West Facing Gardens
- Extensive Off Street Parking
- Uninterrupted Inland & Sea Views
- Huge Potential
- Viewing Considered Essential
Internally - This generously sized family home is in good condition and features double glazing and gas central heating throughout. On entry you are greeted by a large hallway which gives access to all three reception rooms and the kitchen/ breakfast room. The 23ft lounge, dining room and kitchen all lead onto a stunning 43ft conservatory which spans the entire rear of the ground floor. The conservatory is divided into two rooms, both offering access directly onto the rear garden. The lounge features high ceilings and a contemporary gas fireplace. The kitchen has an integrated oven and grill with induction hob. There is space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher. The open plan breakfast room has extensive cupboard space. On the ground floor there is a modern shower room, next to the third reception room which could alternatively be used as an additional bedroom if necessary.
Upstairs there are four good size double bedrooms spanning the rear of the property. All offering uninterrupted views across Worthing and the sea. The single fifth bedroom has access to a large storage cupboard. The master bedroom has extensive fitted wardrobes and a large, modern ensuite bathroom. The ensuite has a bathtub and separate shower cubicle. The contemporary family bathroom contains a large walk-in shower, WC and wash basin.
Externally - The property is positioned on a large plot in an elevated area of Charmandean. The front garden is paved allowing parking for many vehicles and access to a single garage which also features an inspection pit. To the north of the property there is a paved side access which accommodates a large storage shed. The rear garden enjoys a patio area, laid to lawn and shrub border. At the rear of the garden there is a greenhouse.
LOUNGE: 23' 4" x 13' 8" (7.11m x 4.17m)
DINING ROOM: 13' 5" x 11' 5" (4.09m x 3.48m)
RECEPTION ROOM: 14' 7" x 14' 1" (4.44m x 4.29m)
KITCHEN/ DINER: 19' 4" x 12' 8" (5.89m x 3.86m)
CONSERVATORY: 43' 7" x 13' 6" (13.28m x 4.11m)
GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM:
BEDROOM ONE: 15' 8" x 13' 0" (4.78m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM TWO: 13' 0" x 9' 8" (3.96m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM THREE: 12' 10" x 9' 8" (3.91m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM FOUR: 12' 11" x 12' 4" (3.94m x 3.76m)
BEDROOM FIVE: 9' 3" x 8' 9" (2.82m x 2.67m)
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60725788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791067599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Broadwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.