2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingsingfield Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Delightful 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Sought after private road in village location
- Secluded rear garden
- Garage and drive
- No chain involved
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Kingsingfield Road has always been regarded as one of the most sought after roads in West Kingsdown. For those that have children, or just enjoy a peaceful setting, it is ideal as the road is only used by residents, which helps make it a safe environment.The bungalow is set on a level plot with a drive and garage to the front. It is a great place to retire to, or simply downsize. The good size lounge leads into the conservatory, a peaceful place to sit and relax with a coffee looking out onto the secluded garden.There are two bedrooms and a dining area next to the kitchen which also has access to the conservatory, helping to create a light and airy feel.The nearby shops are only a stone's throw away, where you can take a stroll on a Sunday morning to buy a newspaper, pint of milk and a loaf of bread.
What the Owner says:
Having lived in the village for many years, it was important when we down sized to stay in the area and we always wanted to be in Kingsingfield Road.It has been a very relaxing home, especially spending time in the garden which is not overlooked. The nearby shops have always been a bonus and always help with the day to day needs of modern living.It is now time to move on and we hope the new owners enjoy making their own memories in this lovely home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 10'4 (4.32m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'8 (3.33m x 2.64m)
- Lounge: 18'1 x 11'6 (5.52m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 x 6'11 (3.28m x 2.11m)
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 7'4 (3.28m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 19'8 x 7'7 (6.00m x 2.31m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60726022.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14419047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.