5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- No Chain
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Close to Train Station
- Large Semi Detached
- Large Garden
*Guide Price £550,000 to £575,000*
Orange Property Services are pleased to bring to the market this CHARMING PERIOD STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOME. Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN, houses like this do not come around often.
Offering a total of 5 BEDROOMS, this property is split over 3 levels giving you plenty of space to enjoy.
In need of modernisation, this house would suit someone who is looking to design their own home.
Situated on one of Gravesends quieter roads, yet still having the luxury of being a stone throw away from Town. With Gravesend Train station being just a short distance from your doorstep, making your trips into London a lot easier.
To arrange your accompanied viewing please contact the office.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS
1. Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a larger stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Orange Property Services has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Orange Property Services has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Living Room 19'4" x 11'6" (5.9m x 3.5m)
Dining Room 15'1" x 11'6" (4.6m x 3.5m)
Conservatory 11'2" x 9'2" (3.4m x 2.8m)
Kitchen 11'2" x 10'6" (3.4m x 3.2m)
Bathroom 10'2" x 10'10" (3.1m x 3.3m)
Bedroom 1 16'9" x 11'6" (5.1m x 3.5m)
Bedroom 2 17'9" x 11'2" (5.4m x 3.4m)
Bedroom 3 10'6" x 9'6" (3.2m x 2.9m)
Bedroom 4 10'2" x 11'6" (3.1m x 3.5m)
Bedroom 5 11'2" x 8'6" (3.4m x 2.6m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orange Property Services, Gravesend - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.