3 bedroom house for saleOverndale Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 2RH
- 1950's End Of Terrace Property
- 2 Reception Areas * D/Glazing * GAS C H
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lovely Gardens * 3 Bedrooms
- Parking & Garage
- Traditional Style Entrance Hallway
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Popular Area Downend/Fishponds Location
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer for sale this well presented 1950's end of terrace property. The house is set close to the Downend/Fishponds border offering easy access to the major road networks and in brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find a traditional style entrance hallway, lounge with bay window which is then open plan to the dining area. There is a kitchen/breakfast room with access to the rear garden.
To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms and a modern 3 piece shower room.
Externally the rear garden is enclosed, very well tended and mainly laid to lawn with a decked terrace and pergola over. The garden is enclosed with gated access to front and gated access to the parking area and garage.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Properties of this size, price band, condition and location tend to prove extremely popular, so don't delay, call today to arrange your internal inspection.
From our office in Downend proceed along Downend Road past the Cricket Club and turn right at the traffic lights into Croomes Hill. At the mini-roundabout turn left into Overndale Road and you will find number 194 on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.