3 bedroom house for saleOverndale Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 2RG
- Potential To Extend (Sub To Plan Permis)
- 3 Bedrooms * Lounge
- Good Size Kitchen / Dining Room
- D/Glazing & Gas C Heating
- Large Gardens * No Onward Chain
- Off Street Parking * Viewing Recommended
- Downend / Fishponds Borders
*******POTENTIAL TO EXTEND??*****LARGE GARDENS*****NO ONWARD CHAIN********
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the market this 1950's 3 bedroom property which is located on the Downend/Fishponds border.
In brief the property offers, entrance hallway, lounge, and a fitted open plan kitchen/ dining room. To the first floor can be found 3 good size bedrooms and a modern fitted 4 piece bathroom suite.
Externally the property offers a large rear garden with a side area which could be subject to the usual permissions be developed either by adding additional accommodation or garaging?? To the front of the property is ample off street parking and further garden.
Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From our office in Downend proceed along Downend Road past the Cricket Club and turn right at the traffic lights into Croomes Hill. At the mini-roundabout turn left into Overndale Road and you will find number 210 on the right hand side just past the turning to Sheppard Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.